Sunday 17 February 2013

Laugh Out Loud

Reading up on Ashton Kutcher's experiences with a raw fruit diet that had him hospitalized, I came across a comment made on a raw fruit forum. There's a very simple explanation and here it is according to the vegans,
His symptoms were classic detox symptoms! It seems really obvious to me. I had similar symptoms in some of the early stages, especially the pain in my liver and pancreas and stomach when my glands were being swamped by all the toxins my cells were releasing. You can read about it from anyone that has an understanding of how powerful a fruit detox is! I have no idea what he did to prepare for it, if he went from a heavy cooked diet which included dairy and meat and grains I'm not surprised his body went into detox shock. Maybe I'm being too simplistic but this seems like a no brainer to me.
 So there you have it in a nutshell.  If you get sick on a vegan diet, it's your body detoxing from all the poisonous food you were eating before. Don't even think it could possibly be anything else.

2 comments:

  1. Perish the thought it could have been a fructose and acid overload that very near croaked him. I love vegans, they make lowcarbers look very sane indeed.

    Regards Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie: There are 3 of us in the office. 1 of them is a vegan. I have to pussyfoot around him otherwise I won't know when the roof will come down on me. Could be anything. Talk about a drama queen.

    ReplyDelete