Sunday 6 July 2014

Meryl Streep is some lady

I'm not usually a follower of the stars and don't know most of the younger ones as I don't watch TV or go to movies and they (the stars) just don't interest me. However, I inadvertently came across some information about Meryl Streep that made me respect her even more than I did. She's been married to the same man since 1978, has had 4 children with him, has not had her breasts enhanced and, as far as I can see, has not had any plastic surgery. The latest picture of her shows every wrinkle she has earned and no make-up. She sure is a class act.

5 comments:

  1. MORE than three cheers for the "class acts"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very often not watching TV is the best way to preserve sanity. I am at my mom place right now, she used to have TV working in her kitchen all the time. Now it is permanently switched off in order to avoid the exposure to the government propaganda. The Russin young males who volunteer to cross the border with Ukraine in order to fight have been obviously watching too much tv before deciding to do it. I am afraid the iron curtain is in the process of a rebuilding. Unfortunately, it is what happens with my country all the time , the grow of normalcy gets interrapted and everything is getting back to a darkness again. Please, Horf, don't feel abligated to respond to that, I know you prefer not to discuss politics, and there is, actually, nothing to discuss, it is what it is.
    I like the style of Maryl Streep - she is like a queen who doesn't need a crown to look like the one. I have to say she is lucky in the way she ages , wrinkles are not the worst things associated with an old age, I don't blame the people when they try to correct their faces getting misshapen too much. We all will be old .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Horf ....I felt sure I'd left a positive comment about Meryl Streep, but in case I didn't I'm leaving one now.

    She is a class act

    Hope all is well with you

    Take Care and .....

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has such a wonderful smile, her whole face glows.

    ReplyDelete